B2B commerce, also known as business-to-business commerce, is one of the fastest growing industry segments globally. With a B2B eCommerce website, you can reach out to large businesses and offer your product or services.
Our B2B eCommerce solutions are equipped with industry-leading features like robust product ordering matrix, sales dashboards, tools and workflows, download centers, custom quote feature, etc. Our B2B solutions help you take advantage of the growing B2B opportunity- 93% of business buyers prefer buying product online
Global B2B buyers ask for an intuitive and user-friendly experience while interacting with a B2B marketplace. With the help of our solutions, you can grow your revenues and beat competition by offering delightful B2B eCommerce experience to prospective buyers.
Gated access with a custom login and registration portal
Make your B2B portal exclusive and restrict access to select buyers with a personalized login page especially for wholesale customers. Existing B2B customers can log in via their existing accounts and potential customers can request access to B2B portal by registering for a new account. New customers are required to share detailed business information including billing address, tax ID, shipping account numbers, document upload, etc.
A single hub for your wholesalers.
All your clients will get access to a central B2B dashboard that allows them to order from your business, view all listed products, upload important documents, check past order history and view products in their cart.
Order in bulk, faster than ever before.
Our B2B platform is equipped with customized ordering tables that can be used by clients for quickly finding and adding products to their cart. Buyers can make use of the product matrix to browse complete information about all the products, preview product, select a quantity and add their purchases to their carts, in minutes.
Empower your salesforce team to make sales for you
Strengthen your sales teams and improve their skills with specialized purchase workflows. Create special user roles for sales representatives and assign particular customer groups to each sales executive. Set commission rates and do a lot more with a centralized salesforce management dashboard.
Set credit limits for your wholesale customers
Fix specific credit limit for a particular customer or a company and also specify the payment methods accepted. The credit limit helps customers to place offline purchase orders and get hold of a credit limit which gets automatically updated after every purchase and is reset after a 30-day period.
Manage custom user roles from the front end
Allow wholesalers to create sub-accounts to enable them for appointing users who can buy on their behalf. Sub-accounts can be added using email addresses and specifying user roles and access- purchase access to admin access to the account.
Approve or deny purchasing on an order by order basis
Customers can also customize their own purchase approval workflow. They can use your B2B platform to create orders for approval by the company account admin for every order.
All your marketing materials in one place
Centralize your marketing material storage and allow wholesalers to download marketing material in a few clicks. Users can browse available marketing material and download the required materials in minutes for product promotion.
Upload your orders using CSV files.
Empower your clients to upload their orders by uploading formatted CSV files. This saves their time as they don’t have to spend time on finding and adding desired products to the cart. Speed up the ordering workflow with CSV upload feature.
Create custom catalogs
Create custom catalogs with specific products and pricing for a particular customer. Create multiple catalogs for different companies and control your sales operations, efficiently.
Set custom pricing options per account or customer groups.
Execute a flexible pricing strategy based on particular customer group by setting volume-based pricing, exclusive prices for a particular customer, region-specific prices, etc. Group pricing feature allows you to customize the price, payment methods and shipping methods acceptable for a particular client group or account.
Accept and deliver custom quote requests.
Allow customers to request for quotes for particular products and accept bulk pricing requests. Empower your customers to ask for quotes for multiple products from a single cart. Track quote status and build one-on-one relationship throughout the quotes approval process.
Smart Order Management and Inventory
Streamline order management across multiple channels and your B2B eCommerce platform with integrated inventory and order management. Provide real-time inventory updates to customers and optimize your inventory procurement costs and delivery times.
Friction-Free Ordering for B2B eCommerce
Speed up sales revenues by providing fast buying options to B2B customers. Allow customers to quickly place orders by entering SKU information, upload order CSV or choosing required products from custom requisition lists. You can even ask your sales team to build orders on customer behalf and provide exclusive support with a feature-rich B2B eCommerce platform with quote management tools.
Works with these trusted system integrations
Our B2B solution can be integrated with your existing sales software that helps you get things going without much training. Sync sales data of your platform with SAP, Sage, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Infor and other business management software.
Feature custom requisition lists, and let your customers build their own.
Leverage Magento’s wish list feature customized for B2B workflows. Create custom requisition lists for wholesalers including particular product details and quantities for increasing sales revenues, promotions or launching starter packs on your web store. Allow customers to create their own custom requisition lists for repurchase and faster order building and see high-demand products in minutes.
Our B2C eCommerce platform allows merchants to launch and operate intuitive and scalable eCommerce websites for their customers. With our solutions, eCommerce entrepreneurs can enjoy complete control over your eCommerce website, products, catalogs, search engine optimization and use in-built marketing tools for growth.
An intuitive and engaging user interface allows you to offer a delightful shopping experience to end-customers. You can customize the interface according to your brand and specific business goals. Designed to promote scalability, we offer the ultimate eCommerce solution for your business growth
MARKETING, PROMOTIONS AND CONVERSION TOOLS
- Related products, up-sells and cross-sells
- Catalog promotional pricing with the ability to restrict to categories or products
- Flexible coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to customer groups, time period, products, and categories
- Generate a set of unique coupon codes for each promotion and export the list of codes for offline distribution, email, newsletters and more. Easily manage and monitor coupon usage and generate detailed reports
- Multi-tier pricing for quantity discounts
- Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)
- Landing page for categories
- Customer groups
- Product bundles
- Recently viewed and compared products
- New items promotional tool
- Persistent shopping cart
- Free shipping options
- Newsletter management
- Send to a friend for all visitors or registered users only
- Send wish lists by email
- Contact Us form
- Create and edit orders from the admin panel
- Feature-rich customer accounts
- Order history with status updates
- Order tracking from account
- Password reset email from front-end and admin panel • Order and account update emails
- Customizable transactional emails
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
- 100% search engine friendly
- Google Site Map
- Search engine friendly URL’s
- URL rewrites give full control of URL’s
- Meta-information for products, categories and content pages • Auto-generated site map for display on site
- Auto-generated popular search terms page • Google Content API for shopping
- Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel with the ability to share as much or as little information as needed
- Administration permission system roles and users
- Fully 100% customizable design using templates
- Support for multiple languages and currencies. Web Services API for easy integration between Magento and third-party applications
- Batch import and export of catalog and customer information
- Content Management System for informational and landing pages
- Tax rates per location, product type or customer group (i.e. wholesale vs. retailer
- CAPTCHA functionality to help prevent automated software from attempting fake logins. This auto-generated test ensures that the login is being attempted by a person and can be enabled in both the admin and customer login areas
- Account dashboard
- Address book with unlimited addresses • Wish list with ability to add comments • Order status and history
- Re-orders from account
- Recently ordered items
- Default billing and shipping addresses • Email or send RSS feed of wish list
- Newsletter subscription management • Product reviews submitted
- Product tags submitted
- Downloadable/digital products
Magento for B2C eCommerce (Page. 2)
- Simple, configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), bundled and grouped products
- Create different price points for different customer groups, such as wholesalers and retailers
- Virtual products
- Downloadable/digital products with samples
- Unlimited product attributes
- Attribute sets for quick product creation of different item types
- Inventory management with backordered items, minimum and maximum quantities
- Batch updates to products in admin panel
- Automatic image resizing and watermarking
- Advanced pricing rules and support for special prices
- Search results rewrites and redirects
- Moderated product tags and reviews
- Customer personalized products – ability to upload images and text (i.e. for embroidery, monogramming, etc.)
- Customer sorting – define attributes for customer sorting on category (price, brand, etc.)
- RSS feed for low inventory alerts
- Multiple images per product
- Product image zoom-in capability • Related products and upsell
- Stock availability
- Multi-tier pricing upsells
- Product option selection
- Grouped products view
- Add to wish list
- Send to a friend with email • Share on Facebook
- Layered / faceted navigation for filtering of products in categories and search results – Filter products by price and display a range of prices based on even increments or by a similar number of products within each range
- Static block tool to create category landing pages
- Product comparisons with history
- Configurable search with auto-suggested terms
- Ability to assign designs within category and product level (unique design per product/category)
- Recently viewed products
- Popular search terms cloud
- Product listing in grid or list format
- View, edit, create and fulfill orders from the admin panel
- Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
- Print invoices, packing slips and shipping labels
- Call center (phone) order creation – provides transparent control for administrators and front-end enhancements for customers during the shopping process. Changing product configurations, for all types of products, can be done by the call center sale representative on the admin side as well as by the customer throughout the shopping process. Custom product choices and configurations can be changed directly during order creation, in the wish list and the shopping cart
– Includes the ability to create new customers, or select existing customers and view their shopping cart, wish list, last ordered items, and compared products lists, as well as select addresses, give discounts and assign custom prices
- Assisted Shopping – customer service representatives and other admin users are able to manage products and coupons in customers’ shopping carts and wish lists through the administrator pane
- Customized Order Status – tracking an order is easier than ever with customizable order statuses easily assigned to order states. A predefined list of order states (ex. new, processing, payment review, complete) represents the order processing workflow. An order status is assigned as a sub-category of the order state (ex. cancelled, complete, decline)
- Create re-orders for customers from the administration panel • Email notifications of orders
- RSS feed of new orders
MOBILE COMMERCE – MOBILE HTML5 (PRE-INTEGRATED)
- Quickly and easily create a storefront optimized for mobile devices so customers can shop even when they’re on the go. This mobile interface uses HTML5 technology and supports iPhone, Android and Mobile Opera browsers. It includes out-of-the-box features such as:
- Device-specific media capabilities for audio and video
- User-friendly search and results display – Clean display of product detail pages
- Pinch, multi-touch and scaling images – Easy swipe between product images
- Zoom capabilities
- Cross-sell and up-sell capabilities
- Drag-and-drop of products to the shopping cart
ANALYTICS AND REPORTING
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- Admin dashboard for report overview • Sales report
- Tax report
- Abandoned shopping cart report
- Best viewed products report
- Best purchased products report
- Low stock report
- Search terms report
- Product reviews report
- Tags report
- Coupon usage report
- Total sales invoiced
- Total sales refunded
- Quickly create a site optimized for any device using an included responsive design reference theme Can be easily customized for a fast time to market
- Includes all major flows, product types, and features
- Reduces long-term maintenance costs and eases site updates
- Offers SEO benefits by using Google’s preferred approach to optimizing mobile sites
NATIVE DEVICE APPLICATIONS POSSIBILITIES
- Support available for native applications on iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices –One admin panel for multiple devices
- Seamless integration with your current product catalog, CMS and store configurations – Real-time customization including updates for promotions and merchandising
- Support for a wide range of checkout capabilities
CHECKOUT, PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
- One-page checkout
- Guest checkout and checkout with account to use address book
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order
- Option for account creation at beginning of checkout
- SSL security support for orders on both front-end and back-end
- Saved shopping cart
- Accept gift messages per order and per item
- Shopping cart with tax and shipping estimates
- Saved credit card method for offline payments
- Configurable to authorize and charge, or authorize only and charge on creation of invoices
- Integration with multiple PayPal gateways
- Integration with Authorize.net
- Accept checks/money orders
- Accept purchase orders
- Additional payment extensions available through Magento Connect
- Offer Bill Me Later as a payment option
- Shipping integration with label printing – view, edit, print labels for all major carriers
- Integrated for real-time shipping rates from: UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL • Ability to specify allowed destination countries per method
- Flat rate shipping per order or item
- Free shipping
- Table rates for weight, sub-total, destination and number of items • On-site order tracking from customer accounts
According to industry trends, mobile commerce will acquire 50% share in the eCommerce sector globally. In several markets, this figure has already crossed the 80% mark. In such a scenario, having a mobile-ready website is essential for eCommerce growth. We allow entrepreneurs, eCommerce companies and merchants leverage the mobile opportunity by providing exclusive mobile commerce solutions.
Progressive Web Applications
Progressive Web Applications (PWA) allow eCommerce entrepreneurs to deliver phenomenal mobile experience to shoppers.
PWA technology is used by global giants to revolutionize the mobile shopping experience. With a progressive web app, you can provide seamlessly engaging and quick shopping experience to end-users. PWA combines the comfort and nativity of a mobile app with the versatility of conventional websites. Users can use their browsers to browse applications with near-native experience without downloading the app which increases engagement and conversion rates.
Mobile Optimization Initiative
Our diligent focus on Mobile Optimization Initiative ensures that you get maximum return on investments in mobile commerce. We ensure that your mobile store doesn’t suffer like millions of other mobile commerce stores with high traffic but low conversion rates. Our strategic experiments allowed us to gather real time data from 3 million merchants around the globe that helped us improve our mobile optimization efforts.
Mobile Friendly Checkout
Conversion rates on mobile has remained low despite an increase in mobile traffic. We embed your mobile commerce solution with streamlined checkout process including exclusive features like instant purchase. Also, integration with payment gateways like PayPal and Braintree promises mobile-friendly checkout for shoppers which increases conversions and reduce cart abandonment.
Use in-built responsive design themes to quickly launch a full-fledged eCommerce website for mobile devices. Responsiveness ensures seamless shopping experience across multiple devices.
Launching your eCommerce website doesn’t mean that you will start getting orders and achieve desired growth in a short while. To succeed in your eCommerce initiatives, you will need to focus on growth as well as ensure that your portal is live and running always. Hence, you need to have a reliable maintenance partner that ensures your website is up and running, without any technical issues or downtime.
Modiant World offers managed support services for Magento platform to help you operate an intuitive web store. With our Magento managed support solutions, you can be free from maintenance worries for your online endeavors. Our experienced and certified team of Magento experts offer personalized managed support services to help you grow. Get exclusive support from our professional team to beat competition, grow your online business and delight shoppers, round the clock.
Our Magento Support & Maintenance solutions are designed to take load off your shoulders. Using our Magento Support Services, budding eCommerce entrepreneurs and e-tailers can continue to deliver impeccable shopping experience through their magento stores. We provide end-to-end support and maintenance solutions round the clock to help you deal with high-traffic, resolve common issues and run holiday campaigns, seamlessly.
Migrate your eCommerce store to Magento 2.0 platform for boosting performance!
Enjoy high-performance and scalability with the help of our Magento 2 migration services.
Magento 2.0 is an advanced platform with exciting new features to boost your store’s performance. Leverage the benefits of an improved coding environment, custom features and reliable payment security.
If you continuously face maintenance or performance issues with your web store, avail our Magento 2 migration services to solve all your problems.
Advantages of Migrating to Magento 2.0
Attractive UI Layout – Magento 2.0 promises enhanced UI with responsive images, appealing layouts and robust theme structures
Easy Admin Panel – Make use of the simplified admin panel with custom features on Magento 2.0 for single or multiple users.
Improved Database Performance – Magento 2.0 is equipped with enhanced standalone database feature that boosts store performance by up to 50%.
High Scalability and Flexibility – Magento 2.0 offers on-demand scalability and complete flexibility owing to compatibility with all major devices and platform. The scalability quotient of Magento 2 can boost your performance by up to 86%
Faster Load Time Boosts Speed – Speed up your website by up to 50% with Magento 2’s fast loading time and support for large number of pages and orders.
Easy Installation and Upgrade – migrating and installing Magento 2 is easy and quick. It comes with built-in support that makes it easier to upgrade promising reduction in operating costs.